The goal of the free text widget type is to let you include custom content in your report.
- Meeting notes, agenda items, scripts or guides to help the facilitators manage the report
- Interview questions to collect information while reviewing the report or prior
- Checklist for team members to complete the different parts of the report
- Embedding 3rd party applications like Office365 Word/Excel/Powerpoint, Lucidchart, Google Documents
- Include web-based pictures as illustrations or supporting documents
How to embed third-party applications:
We allow you to embed third-party applications into our report. This way you are able to use the report as a document hub and link together different online tools to enhance your client communication and engagement activities.
- Switch the editor to HTML mode with the </> button
- Paste your code into the editor and switch back
- When you print out the report, the embedded document will be printed as it seen on screen
If when you embed code it does not display, please let us know in the chat. It's possible we do not yet support that application but we can help troubleshoot it and add that support with your help.
How to use system variables:
You are able to use system variables in your report templates. The system variables are translated to real data when you create a new report. This way you are able to leverage the client, owner or company information to include to the widgets.
Client Company Variables:
These variables can be edited on the client company card
Client Contact Variables:
These variables can be edited on the client contact card on the client contact tab
Your Company Variables
These variables can be edited on the company profile page
Report Creator's variables
These variables are set to the user created the report
These variables are set by the specific report
If you would like to see other options please let us know in the chat below!