Integrations to increase client experience during client meetings
Why integrate to third party sources?
When you perform different types of client meetings your main goals are:
- Focus on BUSINESS CONVERSATIONS rather than TECHNOLOGY CONVERSATIONS
- Provides exceptional client experience
- Keep the agenda and objectives
- Being aligned with participants
- Reduce confusion ensure clarity
- Get complex ideas across
- Making quick decisions
- Provide clear action items
Achieving this, it is likely you want to include different content to your client meetings from outside sources.
How to increase client experience?
The general solution we developed called: Content Widget. Content widgets are extremely versatile widgets to accommodate all types of embeds.
- Copy-paste formatted word documents into the widget
- Add tables, rich text elements, links and pictures
- Create heavily formatted visuals following branding standards
- Embed <iframe> HTML codes to show active applications
What third-party sources to integrate?
Discuss contracts, project proposals, budgets or go through any presentation while editing the documents with the clients together from one place.
- Google Sheets
- Google Docs
- Google Slides
Microsoft Office 365 Documents
Discuss contracts, project proposals, budgets or go through any presentation while editing the documents with the clients together from one place..
- Office 365 Word Online
- Office 365 Excel Online
- Office 365 Powerpoint Online
Static DocumentsShare any hard documents with clients such as contracts, offers, white papers or any document intended to be not edited through the meeting.
- PDF Documents
- HTML documents
Calendar Booking appsBook the meetings for you, your team and the client by embedding your or your team's shared calendar tools. This way you can streamline the scheduling for next QBRs or any follow up meetings you or your team members are going to do.
- Microsoft Bookings
You can embed any public YouTube based video for educational or explanation reasons. If you produce personal videos recorded with your webcam, smart phone or camera you can embed those as well. You can embed meeting recordings as well from Zoom, Google Hangouts or Teams.
Interactive Flowcharts and Infographics
- Office 365 Vision Online
- Business Model Canvas
- Google Forms